Home Forums Lesbians What shall I do

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TheresaD 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

TheresaD
    Participant

Hello all,
    I’ve been in a relationship with Alice for the last 2 years. We had a great understanding and I almost fixed in my mind that she’ll be my partner. Recently I felt some difference in her behavior. She normally used to hang out with me, but now she has started ignoring me in most of the events and this is very hurting for me. She has indirectly dumped me. For the last few weeks I was depressed and I’ve been taking antidepressants. I am very sure that if I stay alone for few more days, my health will be affected soon. What shall I do now?? I am not sure whether I can give my heart to some other girl, but I cannot stay alone any more. I happened to hear about a lesbian dating service http://www.bespokematchmaking.com/executive-matchmaking/ and I am planning to contact them. I hope that they’ll help me out. What do you think of this?? Is there any other way in which I can overcome my depression?? Any suggestions?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.