Home Forums Breaking Up need help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sandea1 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

erik
    Participant

hello Have you ever been in a relationship where you know it’s not working but you stay in the hopes of it getting better? That’s where I am right now, and every time I try and let go he pulls me back in. I just want my happiness back. Finding the strength to leave is the hardest.

dbzsuper
    Participant

You can feel loads of love for your boyfriend or girlfriend, but if you don’t have stuff in common it’s pretty hard to keep things going.

marielove
      Keymaster

Yeah, I have been there not a good feeling.

johnbelley
    Participant

When you’re in your late teens and early twenties, you’ve got a whole load of decisions to make, from where to go to college, to whether to travel or move away from home.

sandea1
    Participant

I know it’s very hard to move on. I have been in the same situation like you and somehow I got out of it. I realized that she has moved on and she was happy when I let her go. I don’t think that there is any meaning in going back if the relationship is really over. I found this article while surfing online. I hope that it would help you. I hope that your problem would get solved soon.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  sandea1.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.